• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canvas seat covers

joshs1ofakindxj

The seats in my CJ5 to M38A1 conversion project (ongoing since 2006) are ready to be addressed.

I'm getting creative with a passenger seat from an M35A2 for a rear seat and it has nice OD canvas, but the front seats are stock CJ5 low backs with torn, faded, blue material on them and I would like to get some OD canvas covers for them.

I have a piece of canvas that I was hoping someone local could use but I haven't found a shop that wants less than $300!!!

I see New Resource has them for $145 which ain't bad, but if there is a cheaper option out there I sure would like to know about it!

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I doubt you'll get much cheaper than about $150.

Can't remember who it is but a couple canvas sources make these neato "saddlebags" that go on the back of the front seats. Great place to store maps, hats, sweaters, cell phones, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks