• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo area panels- Blazer

edpdx

Blazer Cargo panels- NOW WITH PICTURES!

I mentioned this new project in WHYDL but I thought it may make a good thread to get more ideas. I obtained panels from a wrecking yard civvy Blazer. Made mods to accommodate my speaker boxes. Covered them with some new Milspec OD waterproof canvas- very heavy. I am still working on them but have some pics to share:86.jpg

79.jpgHere is the back of the panel after glue-up.

81.jpgWith a dab of shop marker on the end of a skewer I marked a silver spot on the rear wall so I would know where to install the stand-off bracket behind. Here I use it to help me eyeball a straight thru angle.

84.jpgIn the first drawing on this decal you can see where the silver tipped bamboo skewer left a mark. The bracket will straddle this mark and the panel is screwed to that bracket. There is more to this; but if interested I made some templates and can assemble more pics.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks