• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo cover question

BenRoberts

Certified insane
I'm just curious on what the straps inside the cover hook to. I'm sure I got it all screwed up cover needs work but I'm sure I'll get all the holes patched

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Few of them have broken ends. I got hosed on the cover. I won't disclose who I got it from until I find out if he's going to make it right

74M35A2

I think those straps are seperate short pieces that attach with a single screw into the bow corner? They make look broken but loop back on themselves? Can probably just get a few replacements if need be? I have yet to roll mine up on the sides, but heard it may be easier to do using a long piece of PVC tube.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
I'd only roll it up to have people in it for the parades. I like the PVC idea. I'd be afraid the one I have will fall apart when I try. I got serious patching to do

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are 2 ways to roll up a cover. Some like GMA have their own straps sewn in to the cover and you can roll them up with those. Roll to the inside so it does not retain water/leaves & dirt. (don't ask me how I know)

Some of the older covers used straps attached to the bow corners with its own hook and cinch buckle.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
new question about cargo covers. Since the company I went to today for material to patch my cover shafted me by not being open during advertised hours I wont go back so im looking for someone that may have a 3 color camo cover thats in very poor shape that would be willing to sell me a section to patch holes in cover. Open for other suggestions as well. Thanks guys

NEIOWA

Anyone attempted to install a M1083 Cover Fitted Vehicular to a M925? The cover on M925 snowplow is getting pretty back condition. The dimensions of the bed close enough?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks