• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CCW Front axle

B25Truck

Does anybody have information on the front axle of a 1942 CCW, yes, a CCW. I am looking for diagrams, parts etc. I have a copy of TM9-801 dated 1944 which notes the differences between the CCKW and CCW, but has nothing regarding assembly, parts or adjustments of the front beam axle. I have looked at information from 1941-1945 GMC trucks, but what I am finding does not appear to match what I am seeing on the truck. Brake adjustments on the truck appear to be a cam type arrangement at the bottom of the backing plate, not on the wheel cylinder as I have found.

Thank you

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks