• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CDC Warns about Zombies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
When (not if) the TSHTF it will not be zombies that you need to worry about....it will be all the entittlement minded ghetto dwellers that pour out of the inner cities searching for the food and shelter they think they have a right to....no matter who it belongs to.

If you can be self-sufficient for six months (and have the knowlege and means to grow food for a year or two after TSHTF) most of the human debris will either have died off or been killed by those who are prepared and know that the government isn't going to do dik to help them.

Not a rosy picture but I'm the kind that stays till the end of the movie no matter how bad it is.

Yohan

My like-minded friend, you have just described a strain of zombie! They can be like the ones in movies or the ones in real life. :beer:

When (not if) the TSHTF it will not be zombies that you need to worry about....it will be all the entittlement minded ghetto dwellers that pour out of the inner cities searching for the food and shelter they think they have a right to....no matter who it belongs to.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please refrain form posting ZOMBIE threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks