• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Nebraska meeting

jsthnt@gmail.com

General Granite is still not running, but it is still a good holiday weekend. After all there is finally a SS member right here in Grand Island, Ne. and I was fortunate enough to have Diecorpse and his wife and son stop over for a few minutes (in this part of the country SS members are a little farther apart). Unfortunately he is rebuilding his deuce's engine and I am trying to track down a problem with my fuel system, so we were not able to go drive around on any MV's.

Diecorpse

Yes, I was surprised to have found a SS member here in NE as well. I remember telling my woman that I wondered if they other guy with the mv is a SS member. I know now! I must say it was a pleasure to have met and looking forward to do some mv driving soon. I know mike isn't a SS member, but I did notice a garage off of Shady Bend had a military wrecker too. I don't know about him but my woman knows him. Go figure she knows just about everybody. Lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks