• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

centrifuge source

3dAngus

WOW. That's pretty cool. It cleans the oil right in your crankcase. That should save a few oil changes..

And it reminds me of a question that popped in my mind just before my vacation. Synthetic oil. Most new vehicles require synthetic oil in the oil changes or you will void the warranty. It's also called Dexos, which is a GM specification synthetic oil, and is the change for the future of oil changes in newer vehicles. So, I'm thinking there is going to be a ton of waste motor oil that is synthetic. I was wondering if anyone knew if synthetic oil can be burned in a multifuel engine, like normal waste motor oil. Not sure if it burns as hot, or hotter, or not at all.

rizzo

The guy at the show told me it can be used off the truck. He said some customers have it mounted to a cart with a pump and they go from truck to truck on the weekend.

rizzo

IIRC they had two sizes. One was priced @ $275 and the other Was @ $475. Don't trust my memory and check for yourself if your interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks