• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chad at Jefferson City, MO

MO MV man

Prior to pickup, I talked with Chad a few times trying to coordinate a pickup date around the horrific weather we'd been having.
Talk about a pleasant guy to talk to.

Picked up the truck yesterday.
Chad was there, paperwork in hand AND he had arranged for a few National Guardsmen to assist in the event a jump was needed. Mine started right up! :naner:

They were all incredibly patient.
I never felt rushed going through all my checks and fixes prior to hitting the road.

One even came over to chat about what I planned to do with the truck.

Overall, a top notch experience.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Good to know he is into customer service as Mike was. One of the best GL guys I have dealt with.

tuff-truck-guy

Yea every time I've dealt with the gentlemen up at Jeff city they have always went above and beyond! Defiantly unlike the guys in Missouri that work for the Gsa in Lebanon Mo, which got a sore spot, when it could possibly involve taking more than 5 minutes of their time 4 much anything, not bad guys just way 2 stickler about rules...

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks