• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

chesterfield va pickup

peecook

anyone have any suggestions to get a hold of these guys. 2 msgs and nothing. i've called several times and always get the answering machine. any suggestions?

TheBuggyman

Keep calling. I left several messages and never received a return call from them. I finally got through by calling early one morning. You may find (like I did) that your lot is actually in Ft. Lee and you have to get ahold of that fella then......

Everyone was nice though..................

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Call up the national office, and complain that they don't answer. Ask for their cell phone. Then leave a message on that complaining you have been trying with no results to get ahold of them. They actually check that. I am not sure if I have that number around still.

Or...

Fax them a letter saying. "I have been calling for weeks with not response call me back!"

HeadWizard

I've had the same troubles at that site, but it's intermittent. I do know that they have changed site managers in the last month or so. Last guy got lots ready for sale and then never listed them. He also failed to return or remove from sale lots that were recalled by the Gov. I spent an hour or so 3 weeks ago touring the warehouse with a very nice guy - I think it was Mike?

They only do pickups Tues - Friday from about 8:30 until 2pm. If you call after that you're SOL. Keep calling.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike is a good guy. I wonder if he is in charge now. There was a guy that lead that site for some time after the older guy retired that was real efficient looking. Westfolk and I were there to pick up a truck and he could not figure out where it was! It ended up being down a Fort Lee about 15 miles south, and it was just past when it would have been possible to pick it up from that base. Westfolk had driven down from upper Penn. for it. Not happy.

HeadWizard

builder77, the guy you're referring to was Dave Hazen. Like you said, real efficient looking but apparently lacking in effectiveness. I had to arrange picking up a Deuce that was "off site" down at Ft. Lee also and it took no less than 10 calls and finally someone at Ft. Lee helped to make it happen.

Last time I talked to Mike he mentioned something about having a boss. He's a great guy and will work with you on pickups. Let me come on a Monday (even though they are closed on Mondays) since I was going to be in Richmond that day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks