• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chinese 6x6 Truck

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, 7700lb capacity?

Okay, so the Chinese are clever enough to design this cool looking 6 x 6 to navigate over those concrete blocks, why don't they just move the blocks out of the way? :cookoo:

Attachments

Last edited:

Tanner

...there is some frame flex; non-flexible frames crack.

Someone posted on another forum that this was 'clone HMMWV based' - haven't seen any proof of this yet -

'Tanner'

rickf

...there is some frame flex; non-flexible frames crack.

Someone posted on another forum that this was 'clone HMMWV based' - haven't seen any proof of this yet -

'Tanner'
I was thinking the same thing about the frame but I didn't see much of anything in the video. Of coarse it is empty, I am sure there would be some bending if it were loaded.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks