• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chrysler 75M Engine and Allison Transmission

desertjewels

Chrysler 75M Engine Value

Have an engine and transmission available. Could someone help with approx. market value or sale price? It's a Chrysler 75M, 8 cylinder Gas Engine and Allison TX-200-2A Transmission. I believe they were used in V100 Commandos and M113 and M577s.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe I am going DUH here in the end of the day, but I am not familiar with the 75M designation. Is it the 400 CI? There will be a pad at the front of the valley tray with the designation on it. Estimating a price from experience from our local yard, I would say in the range of $750 to $850.
Regards Marti

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks