• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S CAMPER CRUISES !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Took me a trip to the National Guard Armory the other day and met a bunch of great guys and they showed me around the place and i got to take some pictures while i was there and i think ive convinced them to sign up here on STEELSOLDIERS that they would enjoy their selves on here so hopefully they do ! So here we go !IMG_1825.JPGIMG_1833.JPGIMG_1840.JPGIMG_1843.JPGIMG_1844.JPGIMG_1848.JPGIMG_1831.JPGIMG_1860.JPGIMG_1876.PNGIMG_1878.PNG

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No sir on all 4 corners of the box are the natural vents the container builders put in them and in each one of those vents i have a color bullet camera and a microphone and they are wired to the tvs in al 4 corners of the interior so you turn on the tv you have color real time audio just like your looking out of a window at that same corner of the interior and hearing everything like the window is open so you dont get clostraphobic but no one can beat the glass out of your camper in a bad situation or them put anything into the interior /smoke /teargas/ whatever.

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its hard to say but me and the truck may be needed to travel the country side investigating stripper pole accidents and use the truck for mobil therapy for injured dancers and much needed warm baby oil muscle massage techniques ! So stand by for pics from OPERATION MERCEY !!!!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Its hard to say but me and the truck may be needed to travel the country side investigating stripper pole accidents and use the truck for mobil therapy for injured dancers and much needed warm baby oil muscle massage techniques ! So stand by for pics from OPERATION MERCEY !!!!
Hey Chucky... Need a co-driver on that trip?
Maybe I can ride in the back while interrogating the injured.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Chucky... Need a co-driver on that trip?
Maybe I can ride in the back while interrogating the injured.
Your a good man for offering to take on such a daunting task ! Most dont understand the hard work envolved in to deep tissue Nuru massage and the collage aged girls muscles demand more attention than one would think but im willing to spend that extra time to see that they fully prepared to get back on them poles and make that money ! I will put you on top of the list for relief driver and wrangler !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey this might be news to some of the 99,614 members on here but there is a contest for motor vehicle of the year for the 2022 calendar up in general section under members rides and only 36 people have voted and you do get to vote from home or where ever you like so it doesnt get any easier than that !

lazy733

After checking out your ride at the armory I must say You Got It Going!! I also like the power supplies you added( solar, generator and shore) makes you self contained where ever you are, GREAT craftsmanship on a home build rather than a commercial build!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After checking out your ride at the armory I must say You Got It Going!! I also like the power supplies you added( solar, generator and shore) makes you self contained where ever you are, GREAT craftsmanship on a home build rather than a commercial build!
Thanks it could have been done alot quicker by anyone else i move slow lol ! What i am positive of if i ever hit the lottery im going to get one of those metal buildings if i attempt to build anything else .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks