• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ida34

I am really trying hard to not tell him to check in the Classified section to change the ad instead of in the calssified section. I am a man and I can change if I want to I guess. Seriously though I have no idea how to change the add and am very sorry for having wasted my time and your time. My answer was very stupid and we are all dumber for having read it. Some one in the know will surely chime in and let you know how to make the change.

mangus580

Have you tried the 'managment' link in the classifieds section? Believe it or not, I have never actually placed an Ad in there, so I dont know how it works...

Rollman

I'm new to the forum's here. I was looking over the classified's section and noticed there's no currant adds . Am I not allowed to view new ads or are there none to see ? thanks Jerry

Rollman

mangus580 said:
Should be tons of them. Are you looking in the forum classified? or in the resources on the left?
I was looking in the Forum Classified ads . They all seem to be from 2005 , nothing currant (2006)

mangus580

you will notice, that section is locked. It is only even still there, as a reference, there was some good discussion in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks