• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Complete M37/M43 Winch setup

m376x6

I haven't priced one lately but what would be a going price on a complete winch setup. It includes the following:

Braden LU4 Winch
Bumper and extensions and mounting hardware
PTO and shift lever with locking bracket, rubber floor seal, and PTO to winch shaft.
Cable with chain lead and Electroline end piece plus hook
I guess a complete setup.

Regards,
M376X6/M354X4 (maybe sooner than I planned, my Bride of 32 years looked at some of the pictures you great folks have posted and she smiled agreeably saying she liked the Tonka Toy Look, OH MAN, I'm IN HEAVEN!!!!!!

Carter

m376x6 said:
I haven't priced one lately but what would be a going price on a complete winch setup. It includes the following:

Braden LU4 Winch
Bumper and extensions and mounting hardware
PTO and shift lever with locking bracket, rubber floor seal, and PTO to winch shaft.
Cable with chain lead and Electroline end piece plus hook
I guess a complete setup.

Regards,
M376X6/M354X4 (maybe sooner than I planned, my Bride of 32 years looked at some of the pictures you great folks have posted and she smiled agreeably saying she liked the Tonka Toy Look, OH MAN, I'm IN HEAVEN!!!!!!
Only a guess Brian but with VPW asking $1200 for a rebuilt winch with out cable, chain, hook or all the rest you mentioned, top dollar maybe 15 to 18 hundred?
Anybody out there bought one recently?

Carter
NRA Life

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks