• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Compression Fittings Vs Barbed.

Josh

I need to replace all the soft fuel lines on my truck. I found this industrial marine fuel line (was recomended to me by a tugboat company I do work for). Problem is, It doesnt like compression fittings, It says to used barbed fitting only.

Can anyone see a reason why barbed fittings wouldnt work on the deuce? Or if there is a reason I shouldnt do this?

This stuff is expensive, So I want to make it will work before I go and buy any.

BadMastard

Out of curiosity Josh, is that rated for all the fuel you can run in your deuce? May not be an issue for you, but might be worth checking.

Gimpy- OMG! that may be the best of the worst avatars you have had yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks