• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cool Air Show in Northern MI, June 3rd...

odjeeper

I just recently found out that the Michigan Air Guard will be hosting a community appreciation day on June 3rd. They will be open to the public during regular live-fire training exercises for the day and would welcome folks with military vehicles to come out and display them. The plan includes units from three states to be flying into the range for training with several different types of aircraft and for an M1 tank along with a Chinook helicopter to be on the ground for public display. For those folks who did not think the Midland Antiques Festival would be their cup of tea, this may be an interesting alternative, though I would highly recommend Midland. The range is located several miles east of Waters, MI off Marlette Rd. and I will do my best to answer whatever questions you may have about this event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks