• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cooling System

CES 3245th

If it ever warms up around here I was thinking of changing and flushing the cooling system on my M923A1 NHC-250. So I thought I would ask if anybody has used this product, Peak Fleet Charge SCA Precharged. Your opinions Pro or Con as well as recommendations are appreciated.

antifreeze coolant.JPG

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I use a lot of FLEET products in my trucks but have never heard of a PRE-CHARGED antifreeze? Really? I dont mean to be negative but I wouldn't worry about it much just go out and buy any decent grade of full strength anti-freeze cut it 50/50 with water and fill up you cooling system, when full start the truck with the radiator cap OFF and let it run till it is fully circulating the coolant (you may need to cover the front of the radiator with a blanket so it will get warm) while the truck is running keep adding coolant until fully circulated, heater core etc. put cap on and your done!
KK

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a couple gallons of that cheap at Rural King, to top off my green SCA pre-charged coolant. When I got home I realized it was pink and didn’t end up using it...

CES 3245th

Thanks Jbulach....Rural King Has the best price out there on the web for Peak Fleet Charge SCA Precharged. His price about $10 other sites are at $17 a gallon big difference when you're buying as many as these trucks need!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks