• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cowpens Parade, June 18, MV Needed

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have received a request for a military vehicle to participate in the Mighty Moo Parade, scheduled for 10 am on June 18 in Cowpens, SC. It will be in support of the Travis Fox American Legion Post 125 of Cowpens. If there is someone in the Spartanburg area that could help these guys out, it will make all of us look good!

My contact with them is:
Robbie Wells

Cell: 864-680-3004
e-mail robbie.wells10@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mike

Tires are not hard to come by if you have cash.
I'm po folks, but I have some cash... I just don't want to spend any more than I have to. I have to answer to the war department. (You've met her)
So I'm looking for tires within a half a day's drive or so that that I can go pick up. Shipping is awful expensive these days.

You wouldn't happen to know of a place I can get some used G177s or Firestones up around your way would you?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tried calling left voice mail yesterday and tried to call today no answer.
Guess he doesn't need anyone.

muddog

Our club will be involved in the Mighty Moo Parade, was informed of this today. Not sure how many trucks will be there. Last year I believed we had six or seven trucks and Chucks halftrack.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks