• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS removed now who.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got some A3 rims without any CTIS stuffy. What there is is the air pipe left nothing on the end. What are you all doing to just get it down to a valve stem from the pipe and where might a poor boy find the stuffy. Rank rue

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Erik's carries the hardware and valve block. Or split the wheel and replace the pipe with a long reach valve stem.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your local NAPA should be able to fix you up , couple of brass fittings and a air valve and you should be good to go . That is what I used on mine .

welldigger

All you need is a brass elbow and what's called a tank valve (you might call it a valve stem) and possibly a bushing for the tank valve. Eric's has the conversion kit as they call it and the price is pretty good. I did all 7 of mine this way. I'll see if I have a picture on my phone.

welldigger

Unfortunately I don't have a close up picture. But, you may be able to enlarge these and see what I mean. Also you can see what the bead looks like using 395s and 14.00-20s on A3 wheels since you asked me about this the other day.

uploadfromtaptalk1409874884997.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409874906131.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409874924734.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409874959073.jpg

Ford Mechanic

Just a pipe elbow (don't remember the size) and a bushing to reduce it down to 1/16 NPT and then one of those 1/16NPT valve adapters. I found everything I needed at my local big truck parts store for cheap.