CUCV Fuel Cap

Mullaney

Supporting Vendor
Will do Guyfang.

Thanks fsearls for that lead. My hope was not to spend $80+ dollars on it.

Maybe that price is where we are at, I would suspect that CUCV fuel caps have serious supply chain shortages!!!!
Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't a fuel cap for a 1983 Chevy Pickup work? Something like that should be in one of the "HELP" sections of a parts house. I know there were diesel pickups back then...

DodgeTX

I can likely get you a filler neck and cap from an 80s Chevy truck a buddy is parting out. I'll talk to him and if you want it likely just pay the shipping. Those parts generally do not sell in part outs.

ArtyLikesToParty

I can likely get you a filler neck and cap from an 80s Chevy truck a buddy is parting out. I'll talk to him and if you want it likely just pay the shipping. Those parts generally do not sell in part outs.
Thank you, I am interested and that may be my cheapest route.

Do you know if the truck is diesel that is being parted out, I want to make sure a diesel fuel nozzle can fit in the hole!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks