• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV II Brush guard Measurements

Kaiser67M715

Looking for either a scale drawing or just rough measurement of the CUCV II front brush guard. These seem to be even harder to find then the regular CUCV guards. Thanks.

Kaiser67M715

Bumping to the top, still looking for measurements. I plan on doing a few modifications, but still need some rough measurement to base everything off of.

Kaiser67M715

I was expecting some different mounting points, doesn't really seem to be as strong as early cucv are. I can really see the curve in it too, will have to work around that somehow... thanks for those. My Google search was certainly lacking.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

oddave715

How much difference in overall size is there between the CUCV grille guard and the CUCV II guard? I have a suburban with a Ramsey winch bumper and was thinking of using a CUCV guard but cutting the center section out and welding the two sides back at the same angle as the bumper.

319cssb

I was looking at this old thread. Wondering if anyone was able to make a copy? Or if I should bother making my own or try to adapt a cucv guard.
Whats you alls take on this?

319cssb

I got a cucv brushguard and started to slice it up and weld back together . The brackets are different, not sure yet how Ill solve that riddle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks