• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current shipping needs -- Trailers PA to WI and Generators GA to WI

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
*** Two each trailer-mounted generators, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, 17202 to Sherwood, WI 54169. Each trailer weighs 2,000 lbs and is 12 feet long, 7 feet wide, and 6 feet high; trailered tongue-to-tongue you could reduce the total length of both trailers to 20 feet long. The goal is to get both trailers moved for a total of $1,500

*** Two each diesel generators, Albany, GA 31705 to Sherwood, WI 54169. Each generator weighs 1,050 lbs and is L55” x W32” x H36”. The goal is to get both generators moved for a total of $500

Both shipments are at Iron Planet sites; no special entrance requirements and both sites have loading assistance.

IF you can execute either of these shipments in the next 10 calendar days, and IF you are willing to provide your shipping quote up front, please email me (joe@armytruckparts.com).

Thank you.

Last edited:

INFChief

*** Two each trailer-mounted generators, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, 17202 to Sherwood, WI 54169. Each trailer weighs 2,000 lbs and is 12 feet long, 7 feet wide, and 6 feet high; trailered tongue-to-tongue you could reduce the total length of both trailers to 20 feet long. The goal is to get both trailers moved for a total of $1,500

*** Two each diesel generators, Albany, GA 31705 to Sherwood, WI 54169. Each generator weighs 1,050 lbs and is L55” x W32” x H36”. The goal is to get both generators moved for a total of $500

Both shipments are at Iron Planet sites; no special entrance requirements and both sites have loading assistance.

IF you can execute either of these shipments in the next 10 calendar days, and IF you are willing to provide your shipping quote up front, please email me (joe@armytruckparts.com).

Thank you.
Try this guy. He hauled my M1083A1 out of Chambersburg to south central NYS. Justin Bixby (607) 765-0499.

But - your cost target may not be reasonable. Add to that a 10 day window and a hauler may not be able to find a load to bring back.

Hope you find someone ASAP.

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Generators out of Albany not on trailers, best bet is LTL. Yellow freight delivered 2 of mine. go on the website and put in the dimensions and it will give you the price.
Give Frank Burke a call for the PA load 267 992-0542 He has picked up stuff for me in that area before

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe, I emailed you. Give me a ring. I can turn you onto a broker who just helped me move a truck. He will be able to come through for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks