• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cyber Monday & Holiday Deals

Chainbreaker

Saw this and thought I would post GOOD DEAL on this 240V 5 kW Garage Heater for those that might need an easy load tester and/or garage heater. Looks like a rebranded Comfort Zone model to me.

If anyone else sees any great generator/auxiliary Holiday Special equipment deals post them here and pass them on to us frugal SS members before they are all gone.

Edit: The deals at "Rural King" on these Garage Heaters (Generator Load Testers) are even better, see my next post below.

Last edited:

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great deal for someone. I've considered doing this, and just wiring up my garage to have a few spread around to pick and choose loads.

Chainbreaker

won't ship to Cali!! :sad:
Why does it feel like every day there are more and more reason to leave if the weather just wasn't so freaking great here. aua
That's odd. I'm in Oregon & ordered one last year OK. I just did a test order of the 7500 Watt unit and it went all the way through to checkout showing free shipping. All I would have to do would have been to put in my CC # for it to go through. So, it's not a West Coast thing.

I'm wondering if there is some kind of California std that it doesn't meet...? You know, like spilling a glass of wine on it and having it automatically shut down...lol :D

Last edited:

Digger556

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank You Chainbreaker!

Rural King was out of stock (they had the better 3k,4k,5k power unit), but I grabbed the Northern Tools deal.

Digger556

Steel Soldiers Supporter
won't ship to Cali!! :sad:
Why does it feel like every day there are more and more reason to leave if the weather just wasn't so freaking great here. aua

Probably is related to enhanced Prop 65 garbage. The hoops to jump through for compliance are getting out of hand.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was my thought.... having just gone through our entire product line at work to make sure all labelling is Prop65 compliant... idiots.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks