• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Danl

Danl

Hello I'm from Maine I'm new here Been checking things out . I like what I see here . I hope to blend in with you guys, Folke around me think that I.m Nuts because of my passion of MV. Well i jest found all the nuts in the great USA thank you Guys. Lets have fun . I bouth a AM Genarel m915A1 in red stone I fiew down ther and drove it to maine site unsean jest fait in the mv Boy was i nuts that weeken Folks thought. But nothing went wrong here I am happy an as can be. As soon as i can get picture in i'll post some been around the world in the navy anfib drop many of you guys off on many beeches.

Danl

Danl M915A1

You got it Right Katahdin Redstone Al. to lLyman Maine Tell me I'm not a DAMMED YANKEE Ha HA Once I knew that the law thought i was armyI drove rigth pass scales never woried about the log got to Bristall Va befor i stop to sleep in a small motell 30 buck, plus the truck was full of fuel when I picked it up Frist stop was in red stone at auto zone for some 15 50 and some grear oil one head light and screw driver to chang headlight and off i went Yankee cast iron balls and all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks