Decent deal on some Michelin’s

Bobweb

For anyone in the Hiawassee area. I was in A to Z downtown discount store and they have a set of (4) brand new Michelin’s on a ten lug rim. Appeared that they would go on military trailer or a 5 ton. The guy said he got them in a bulk sale and wanted $200/tire and rim. Sounded like a good deal. I can’t use them cause I just have a deuce. I didn’t take a pic of them but they were brand new, still fresh no rot.

Attachments

Micmada

For anyone in the Hiawassee area. I was in A to Z downtown discount store and they have a set of (4) brand new Michelin’s on a ten lug rim. Appeared that they would go on military trailer or a 5 ton. The guy said he got them in a bulk sale and wanted $200/tire and rim. Sounded like a good deal. I can’t use them cause I just have a deuce. I didn’t take a pic of them but they were brand new, still fresh no rot.
OK. I went there and got them. Nice place. Wish I could live in that area.

Thing is they are MRAP and I believe with the no flats inside. So I will eventually either replace the rims or find some kind of adapter for my 5 ton. He increased the price to 250 but they were so brand new looking and well kept, definitely worth it, imo.

Last edited:

Bobweb

OK. I went there and got them. Nice place. Wish I could live in that area.

Thing is they are MRAP and I believe with the no flats inside. So I will eventually either replace the rims or find some kind of adapter for my 5 ton. He increased the price to 250 but they were so brand new looking and well kept, definitely worth it, imo.
Ok, I was thinking after I posted that they could have been MRAP. I’m happy someone was able to benefit! When he said he wanted 200/tire I about hit the floor. Especially in today’s world.

enjoy the new rubber

rob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks