• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver area to/from Minneapolis

Davis Welding

I am thinking of making the trek to Minneapolis from Southern Colorado via Denver area. I will be empty to MN and mostly empty from MN to Denver. I can take my trailer for the right deal! 8' bed with topped, 16' open 7K trailer or 10' open utility trailer. I will be making make a stop by BFR Metals in Salina, Kansas and can pick up parts there if you have them prearranged for shipping.

My route(not fixed) is I-25 from Colorado Springs to Denver, I-76 to I-80. i-80 across Nebraska to Des Moines then I-35 to Minneapolis.

Let me know if you need something moved or even better if you are already coming this direction and you can pick up a semi truck air ride for me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks