• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver Lockout Hub Tool

Wolfen

My WC54 is Equipped with Denver Lockout Hubs. The Company, is no longer in Buisness. These Hubs, require a Tool that engages the two Grooves in the Surface of the Hub and allows you to Turn the Hub. You can not, use your Fingers to Lock/Unlock the Hubs. It Requires, to much Force. Apperantly, a Special Tool was made to use with the Hubs. Has anyone ever Heard of these Hubs or know where I could get this Tool? I Tried MWM, and VPW, with no luck. I also searched a certain Auction Site with no luck. I can Improvise a Tool, but would prefer to use the Correct Tool. Any help would be Appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks