• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce 5 ton and humvees

cessnatwin

Heres a few pics of some brand spanken new humvees, they have less than 450 miles on them, and havent even had the seat covers off, and ice cold a/c! The army guys asked us for some visual help to attract folks for the 4th of July get together/cookout! So Redneck and I delivered!

Attachments

Heavysteven

I could use one of those Humvee's. Has that new car smell i bet.

Your truck looks good, for some reason i thought it was a 5 ton at first. Had to been the wheels and tires that threw me off.

wdbtchr

Look at the top two pictures again, they are a five ton look for the long spacing on the front axle to fender.:roll: I lub my 5 tons.

dittle

Better hope you HMMWV has the "fixed" AC compressor. The mechanics have been swapping a crap load of them out recently as they leak out brand new from the factory.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks