• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DEUCE ABUSE

Longhunter7

MM!

I think it only fitting that you start a Deuce Shelter! :idea: :cool:

Notify all approriate agency's of your shelter, and instruct them to bring all abused Deuces to your shelter, forthwith! (that means right now)!

I hope that you have lots of room for all your new Deuces! :smilewinkgrin:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
[3][green]Boy if getting deuces turns out to be that easy, I'm jumping on board. Kinda like a deuce rescue league. I'm going to take it one step further. I'm officially establishing the MV Rescue League. Dispatch all unwanted or abused MVs forthwith. [/green][/3]

Longhunter7

Kenny!

I will be El Presidente of the Midwest Chapter of the Deuce Rescue League! :smilewinkgrin:

Maybe we should form a rescue league for other types of Military vehicles as well! :idea:

We wouldn't want to be accused of being partial! :nono:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, the MV Rescue League with chapters throughout the USA and Greece (can't forget George).

Longhunter7

Military Vehicle Rescue League Chapters

Your first assignment: Obtain State, federal, and International funding!

If you want to start at the top, seek funding from the World Bank!

If you meet any resistance to our request, politly point out that this is the "top of the food chain" in recycling!

Let's get out there and make a difference! :smile:

rdixiemiller

I was a foster parent for many years. I would be willing to foster to adopt a deuce. I am sure with some TLC, even a badly abused deuce can become a productive member of society. Maybe we could have a TV show on the Military Chanel, kind of like "Animal Cops"
Regards
Robert Miller

Attachments

Desert Rat

Yeah Guys!
How about a special "No Kill Zone" for all MV's! Once I get to Texas I'll be buying a large piece of property just for them! I'd love to "adopt" as many as possible. Plenty of TLC from here!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks