• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce automatic backup lights

jsthnt@gmail.com

Has the thread that contains the plans for an automatic backup light switch been removed i could not find it in the search (not my friend ), but did find a thread that linked back to it. This link did not work.
If it has been removed does anyone still have the plans and how to.
If it still exists can someone point me in the right direction.
Does anyone still make these to sell.
I have to replace my rear main seal and thought this would be a good time to do the mod.

eagle4g63

If you are talking about the back up switch for an A2 manual trans, than it was Peashooter that was selling the set up....I have one on my truck and love it!!!

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go to this thread, see Peashooter's post #44 and #45, plus Clinto's post #42 and #43...

Edit: since that ad had been deleted (per sellers request) I have moved Clinto's very helpful posts with pics, out of it and over to that thread, linked above.
It actually should appear AFTER Peashooter's post, not before... but it is the date it was posted that counts.

G.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks