• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce bed cargo cover and others

rivired

ok so i just got my deuce and im bobbing it so i pulled the bed off for sand blasting...

i have a bed..good shape no cancer at all.with a pretty much brand new cargo cover..not the canvas kind..the newer rubber backed kind.not a single tear and is still nice and soft not sun backed or faded.3 color camo with vents and windows and all the rubber bands around the bottom and also of course i have all the bows..wooden tops and metal corners and then full troop seats..think there the fiber glass ones with metal legs.....currently this is all a "storage shed" in my yard and i could use the money if its worth it for me... i was planningh on making a trailer out of the bed ..but i have way to many projects as it is...

id love for the experts here to shed some light on what all this stuffs worth....

broken down to each if possible\

sorry if this is misplaced!

Attachments

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know they usually go for anywhere from 800 to a grand as a complete set......, but I have a neighbor who just bought a deuce and is looking for everything you want to get rid of. PM me an idea of what you'd let it go for and I'll possibly broker the deal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks