• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce compression check tools

SixBuy

Figure I've got to tackle the Deuce tune-up soon so I'm using the weather as an excuse to research tools and parts. Thought I'd start by pulling injectors and have them tested, cleaned, set, etc. That ought to be a good time to check compression and do a cyl leakdown test. So has anybody done that? what did you use for the Compression gauge adapter? NSN 4910-870-2127 is the TM listed adapter but no clue what it'll fit other than the -6283 Gauge Assy. Is there a Snap-On, Star/Hoffmann or OTC equivalent? Ditto for the leakdown tester? Any other comments?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks