• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Door Latch Spring

AZDeuce

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen:

My driver's side door latch failed, I read the SS article regarding repairing a broken door latch, and decided to take mine apart and beat it back into submission.

But alas worn parts was not my issue, a broken spring was....you know that "curly Q" one.

Does anyone sell those, is there an alternative, or is there a way to make a replacement?

Or does anyone have a good used drivers side latch assembly with the spring for sale?

Thanks in advance - AZ Deuce

JCKnife

Is this attached to the cab? I might have one from my parts truck. If it's part of the door I want to keep those with my doors.

Edit: you must be talking about a part from the door. I removed the door catches from my cab and saw no kind of spring. Sorry!

Last edited:

Deuce007

My truck has a problem like this too. The door won't latch from the outside you have to manually turn the handle from the inside.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks