• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce drifting

Jericho

did that on interstate in New Jersey during a snow storm a few years ago, was not fun , Was 56 when I started to slide 57 years old when I got to the shoulder. lol Nice M35 !

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LMAO I would be 20lbs lighter in weight if I did that!:shock:.... now if it was a vehicle of any sort under 13k lbs id be happy to join you!

DavidWymore

Not for the faint of heart or inexperienced for sure. Fuel turned up helps. I've been doing such things in vehicles almost that big for years now, so deuce wasn't bad for me. Gotta give the steering wheel all you got as fast as you can to steer into the slide. That parking lot is perfect as well. Hard clay with loose fine gravel on top. I'd not try it on a surface with traction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks