• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces are clear for sale again

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I was hearing they were coming again soon also but I wasn't told/didn't ask how long it would take to get them loaded. Sorry, my intell gathering capability was on the fritz that day. Besides I was looking at gen sets at the time since I already got enough rolling stock to keep me in the bad side of my neighbors (LOL).

It was all about the radiation.

I'm still perplexed that the 800 series could have potentially had the same issue yet they didn't do a thing about stopping them. Guess I shouldn't give them any ideas.

Sure (shure I guess is the new spelling according to what I'm seeing on this site) will be interesting to see what folks will pay for them now.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was hearing they were coming again soon also but I wasn't told/didn't ask how long it would take to get them loaded. Sorry, my intell gathering capability was on the fritz that day. Besides I was looking at gen sets at the time since I already got enough rolling stock to keep me in the bad side of my neighbors (LOL).

It was all about the radiation.

I'm still perplexed that the 800 series could have potentially had the same issue yet they didn't do a thing about stopping them. Guess I shouldn't give them any ideas.

Sure (shure I guess is the new spelling according to what I'm seeing on this site) will be interesting to see what folks will pay for them now.
What has the world come to when even Carnac is having intell gathering issues?? Is Carnac getting old and feeble??? Has his move towards the southern latitudes affected his ability to forecast the unforcastable??? I am perplexed???

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What has the world come to when even Carnac is having intell gathering issues?? Is Carnac getting old and feeble??? Has his move towards the southern latitudes affected his ability to forecast the unforcastable??? I am perplexed???

I shure hope not!:roll:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I guess the tin foil hats can be put away till next time (and there will be a next time).:wink:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since they have been stockpiled for the last few weeks, will we see a trickle or a flood of trucks?????......Inquiring minds what to know. Carnac?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, DUG you probably should keep the hat on. I am waiting for CARNAC to chime in and answer if it will be a trickle or a flood on GL. I am guessing the amount of standard M35A2's still in the active inventory is very low at this point. I know several are still at DRMS and even more at GL but I'll guess the active number is about 150. CARNAC am I high or low????

Scarecrow1

It still stuns me the level of panic that we our selves bring out in a time of questioning, who what, why, when and where .... It reminds me of a episode of The Andy Griffith Show when aunt Bee Started a rumour to prove that men gossip as much if not more than the women did... I won't even think about all the conspiracy threads started here . Well there's always the next time :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Orionspath

Speaking of those that have been purchased in the past (and the likelyhood of more to come), CARNAC, oh great and knowing, could you tell us how many M35A2's have been built since the early 50's?

We patiently await your return with this answer.....:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks