• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces in the weeds

dcwilkie

There's a guy out in Gurley, AL that has 15 M35s, 1 M36 and some sort of big trailer (don't know much about those). His name is George Wertz.
Anyway, from what I gather his wife is getting a little "put out" with him, so I said I'd post some pictures here to see if I could generate any interest in taking some of them off his hands.
Phone number for George is 256-776-9118 . Contact him for prices and condition.
I'll also try to help sort out the pictures in my albums. For some strange reason, they didn't fall into the order I wanted them. Most did, but not all.
If you start on the last page and the last picture and work your way to page 1, the pics will be in pretty good order. Crazy huh?
Also, if you look on the front tire, I marked them in chalk with a roman numeral to help tell which is which. Don't know if that helped or not.

links to the picture albums:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members/dcwilkie-albums-george-wertz-m35s.html

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members/dcwilkie-albums-george-wertz-2-m35s.html

I don't have a dog in this race so to speak. I just hate to see perfectly good MVs put out to pasture and rust away. :roll:
I'm going to go out and start a few Saturday if George can re-install some batteries (he pulled them- don't know why).
They have been sitting for almost a year now, so it will take some doing to get them up and running. That being said, the prices may be great and well-worth the elbow grease.

Last edited:

combat32

I laugh everytime I see those GANG bumper numbers;-) Any way you could drag Alabama a little further west? That one winch truck looks sweet. number 3 I think

Last edited:

two.fiveM35

I met George when I was up there earlier this year looking at M35"s. He is a real nice guy, gave me lots of usefull info . His trucks look better than some that have gone up for auction lately.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks