• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Digicam hmmwv

nattieleather

It's interesting I'll say that. I'm not a big fan of digital cammo as I can not really see how a piculated pattern is better than a regular pattern. But that's just me. I'm sure someone will want you to provide them with more pictures.

tim292stro

Granted, it looks much better than my HMMWV - here it is -->( )<-- look carefully between the parenthesis.

Easy solution to the Crye Precision issue, get permission first and let them use it in advertisements at no charge. Usually companies have an issue with people going off and doing things without permission, but most are willing to talk and help if they are involved first - lets their marketing people come up with a use and argument for it first, then they can restrain their legal team from the inside.

I'd do Multicam on the XM1027 CUCV project, but I had a lot of work to do to sell the wife on 33446 Desert tan to even get CARC... 3-color NATO was out, I'm sure Mutlicam would have lead to a divorce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks