• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DIY Canvas knuckle boots

Ok guys I just serviced my knuckles less than a year ago. I happen to check about 2 months later the rubber was already dry rotting,well fast forward to a couple of weeks ago one side has torn. I decided to make my own. I made one so far out of canvas drop cloth and dyed it. Here's the first video. https://youtu.be/445afkaewkg

dieselpieman

Thanks for the video. Ever since I bought mine I have had the idea of making some extra ones out of canvas or some other heavy material. Please update this thread with how they hold up and with what kind of use they see.

Have you thought about coating them in a water repellent similar to what you'd put on a tent/jacket?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks