• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Double Spring Seats?

dm22630

I took my bench seat out today & will be putting a spring seat in its place.

Am I missing something, or do the holes NOT line up with the seat base?

What have you guys done to get 2 spring seats in your cab?

Thanks!

Daniel

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine has the spring seats. Looks a though they're mounted on an adapter plate. I can post or PM pics tomorrow.

DUECE-COUPE

the plate is for the drivers side. to mount it on the passenger side. take the measurements form the drivers side and flip them to the passenger side. drill the holes and bolt it down.

sounds simple and it is. i hope i am nt sounding condisending

grounded

Banned
Gimp hes coming this way soon. got some stuff for me. If you guys happen to get it up this way or to stretchs or something. OR if i can get by and get my tires you have lol.

(CRAP i just realized i got a bunch of stuff scattered accross couple states.. mommas going to crap when it shows up at home.... ;))

Jake0147

the plate is for the drivers side. to mount it on the passenger side. take the measurements form the drivers side and flip them to the passenger side. drill the holes and bolt it down.

sounds simple and it is. i hope i am nt sounding condisending

Maybe too simple, am I getting this right? You are saying that if the bottom plate were welded to the seat upside down (flipped left to right) that the bolt holes would line up? Hmmm. Sounds like more work than it's worth but it'd make a very clean installation.

dm22630

Nope.....I am switching them both. The passenger seat can slide back farther...its not mounted yet.

Also.....I only weigh 165! So it will be an "anti theft" device! You cant steal what you cant drive ;) rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks