• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dump conversion M923 one thing left

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been working on converting my 923 to a dump. I almost have everything completed, with one thing to figure out. The PTO I am using has a oil line that needs pressure from transmission to lube it. Can anyone with a PTO and the Allison tell me where a pressure port on the transmission is?
Thanks in advance Jonathan

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is a looooong telescoping cylinder!

Rkrug

There is a line going to the oil cooler where you can T in at, thats where I teed into for mine, just like the m925 trucks.You can see it in the pic center.
IMG_0735.jpg

Artisan

If a guy made a kit of sorts so another guy could turn his M939 series truck into a dump then a guy could probably make a few dabloons. I would LOVE it if my M925A1's bed had a dump! How SWEET would THAT be!

Nice I am currently in the process of doing the same thing. Just got through mounting my home made hinges, now I just need to get my hands on a dump hoist. Looking for a scissors hoist as opposed to a telescopic ram so I don't have to build a box on the front of the bed like yours. Looks awesome....

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
image.jpg
She has made many loads! We maxed out the side height with 18 tons of sand and it pushed it right up. I actually sold the truck to my good friend and he hauled 24 loads in 4 days. I will admit I did not think the truck would be as hydraulically strong as it is. Fun practical project.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks