• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East Tennessee or North Alabama Repair Shop

DienstXIV

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and in the process of buying a 5ton m809 series truck with a bad clutch. Does anyone know of a repair shop in East Tennessee or North Alabama that can repair the truck? I live outside of Chattanooga but willing to have it towed wherever is close.

Cheers!
Alex

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and in the process of buying a 5ton m809 series truck with a bad clutch. Does anyone know of a repair shop in East Tennessee or North Alabama that can repair the truck? I live outside of Chattanooga but willing to have it towed wherever is close.

Cheers!
Alex
@TaylorTradingCo is in tunnel hill. May give him a shout.

Mostly any truck shop can do a clutch job. They would welcome that little 600 series spicer due to it's size

DienstXIV

Mostly any truck shop can do a clutch job. They would welcome that little 600 series spicer due to it's size

I contacted TaylorTradingCo and they don't work on trucks just buy and sell them. Do you have any other recommendations or do you know anyone that can tow my truck to my house so I can fix it? In another post you were reccomended as someone that can tow my 5 ton home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks