• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eastover M105 recovery: mission accomplished.

michigandon

I was on the road by 0430 yesterday. Was hooked up and headed for home by about 1000 I think? Anyway, the Eastover armory is a very laid back place, the GL guy was very cool and helpful. Wasn't expecting him and I to hafta shuffle trailers around BY HAND in order to get mine out, but I'm making that sound worse than it really was. The trailer appears to be a recent refurb. Nice 3-color paint job and good rubber on it. Pulled it all the way home at highway speeds without a lick of trouble. Murphy? No sign of that A-hole around here yesterday!

There were a couple gentlemen loading up a 923 the same time I was there. Anybody from here?

Attachments

CGarbee

Wonderful!
Now you'll have something to put on the pintle for the convoy up to Graves Mountain at the end of the month... :wink:

Seriously, it's good to hear that the recovery went smoothly. [thumbzup]

michigandon

It'll be coming to Graves with me, because I bought joediveguys' S250 that he is supposed to deliver to me there and it's going inside of it to make my new hooch. [thumbzup]

michigandon

Hooked it up to the deuce and took it for a test tow around the neighborhood last night. Lights and brakes all function as they should. One of the air hoses has a leak though.

Didn't get any pictures of the combination, as it was dark by that time. Will try to take some this weekend though.

michigandon

Hooked it up to the deuce and took it for a test tow around the neighborhood last night. Lights and brakes all function as they should. One of the air hoses has a leak though.

Didn't get any pictures of the combination, as it was dark by that time. Will try to take some this weekend though.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks