• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Edmond, OK 4th of July Parade

Prerunner1982

Just curious if any members were in the 4th of July parade in Edmond , Ok. There were a handful of Dueces, a Wrecker, and a Jeep I believe. Some of the dueces had Steel Soldiers painted on the side. I did get pictures of the trucks. Even if it wasn't any of ya'll I will posted them anyways in the next couple of days.

M1075

Prerunner1982

My apologies. I am not on here much and was not aware there was such a section. But I will be checking it now since I would have been more than happy to drive any extra trucks.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks