• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Email address

gonorth

After sending watch your email close for a delivery failure notice. I sent mine to: eucinfo@govliquidation.com I think that is spelled exactly like the one above. Today, 3 days later I noticed I had gotten a deliver failure notice almost immediately. So, I lost 3 days of processing. Anyway, this time using the same email address again it appears to have gone thru.

The failure said: Action: failed Status: 5.2.1

Not sure if this was part of the reason but I sent the EUC about 6 hours after the auction ended, well before I got the note that said I won the auction for that item.

poppop

when you get it sent in correctly be sure to watch its status on the gl site. It will tell you if received and if there is problems that need to be resolved as well as when it is sent to Battle Creek. I did not know this and almost let my time expire because of corrections that needed to be made.

gonorth

Yes, like poppop says, watch your status like a hawk. It should only take a day maybe two to change status or hear from them about anything missing.

My email resubmission yesterday did not trigger my EUC to step past 'submission pending' as today was close to the end. I did the online chat thing (the people on that are VERY helpfull). They determined that they did not get it again. The person on chat had me send it directly to them and they got it but noticed that the attachments were missing, so I looked in my sent file from yesterday and no attachments there either. I guess the EUCINFO folks just trashed my request because it was missing the attachments. Went back to the sent file from the original submission, that had the attachments, sent it to the chat person, it looked good to them and they forwarded it to my euc agent. Gosh it should be there now. Fingers crossed. I hope it gets thru soon as I would like to preview some stuff comeing up on an auction next week when I pick up this item.

KsM715

Has anyone used this email adress lately? I sent my latest EUC last friday the 8th and had seen no change in status (Submission pending) I emailed the info adress and got a standard " send it to this fax number". Last euc I emailed in and everything went smooth. If you fax it in how are you supposed to fax a color copy of your dl?:mad:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Typically if I don't hear anything within 3 days I get on the "Live Chat" and have them check to see if it's gone through. I actually had to do that for almost 10 business days on one last month with them telling me every time that it was there and not knowing what the hold up was. Finally a supervisor got involved and it was at Battle Creek the next day.

Remember these folks are just like most people with desk jobs. Things keep piling up and your papers my wind up at the bottom of a pile that just gets shuffled around the desktop. You have to be proactive in staying on top of where your stuff is and if it doesn't seem like it's going at the right speed find someone to ask what the heck is going on. Everyone I've dealt with there has been very professional and helpful.

KsM715

Just got off live chat with "meridith" and she had me send it again with "meridith" in the subject line and confirmed and forwarded it on to the euc department. So now I know they have it i guess we'll see how long it takes to send it to BC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks