• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

engagement lever (handle)

jimm1009

Would someone have a "currently removed" lever that I could get some pictures and measurements from?
I am missing the engagement lever for the winch on the M35 truck that is sticking up through the floor next to the drivers right knee.

I think that I can make one with a little machining work but have no model to copy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim, I have one. It's raining like the dickens and dark already. If no body pipes up, I can get pics tomorrow afternoon if you like!

cbvet

I have a loose one you could borrow to copy, if you want to pay the shipping.
I had no problem finding the lever when I needed one, but paid dearly for the bracket that bolts to the master cylinder.
I would have to get a deposit in advance to loan that one out.
Let me know.
Eric

jimm1009

handle

Thanks to all as this site is the best!
20 minutes and I had four responses!
Thanks to all and I have sent you all P.M.s
Sincerely Jim

littlebob

Jim, I didn't check to see if you are coming to Tim's for the LA rally, but if you can wait that long you can probably trace and measure one and measure it. Hope to see you there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks