• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Correction Delay

Hummer Guy

So, this is my 4th time resubmitting my EUC, first time they told me that my middle name wasn't included, 2nd time my license was blurry, 3rd time they told me my name had to be physically signed not electronically signed, and now the 4th time they say the file got to be a PDF. This shit is about the most annoying shit, why not just tell me everything I had to do the first time when they asked for my middle name. I submitted this on September 16 and now its September 28th and I just submitted another corrected form hopefully the last one. My sale date is on the 15th, EUC first submitted on the 16th, completely paid it off on the 16th, and the release date was on the 24th. My question is, will my EUC be delayed for even longer due to the corrections?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
So, this is my 4th time resubmitting my EUC, first time they told me that my middle name wasn't included, 2nd time my license was blurry, 3rd time they told me my name had to be physically signed not electronically signed, and now the 4th time they say the file got to be a PDF. This shit is about the most annoying shit, why not just tell me everything I had to do the first time when they asked for my middle name. I submitted this on September 16 and now its September 28th and I just submitted another corrected form hopefully the last one. My sale date is on the 15th, EUC first submitted on the 16th, completely paid it off on the 16th, and the release date was on the 24th. My question is, will my EUC be delayed for even longer due to the corrections?
Yes

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That make sense, I remember seeing on the site that there was going to be delays doing that time, hopefully its faster now since I don't see any Covid delays popping up on the their site
Sad part is that they are going to work at whatever speed. Not much you can do about it except be unhappy. On the bright side, if you can get your corrections done and into their pipeline - maybe you can beat the Christmas rush and vacations that happen at the end of the year.

Hummer Guy

Sad part is that they are going to work at whatever speed. Not much you can do about it except be unhappy. On the bright side, if you can get your corrections done and into their pipeline - maybe you can beat the Christmas rush and vacations that happen at the end of the year.
Yea, that's the main part I'm trying to beat, I still can never understand how the government move this slow with EUCs. Even my ATF 6 form to import a BRDM 2 don't even take long and that's an armored vehicle

Hummer Guy

SF97 received 10/29/21
That's one long wait, about 6 months after purchasing and then you got to get a title to get it street legal after the SF97. With the way the prices are going up, its almost better to buy a humvee off an individual whether than govplanet, unless its a m1165. At least if you buy off a individual you get to drive the truck before buying it and we don't have to go through this long annoying EUC and waiting for a SF97

OLDBEAR1234

That's one long wait, about 6 months after purchasing and then you got to get a title to get it street legal after the SF97. With the way the prices are going up, its almost better to buy a humvee off an individual whether than govplanet, unless its a m1165. At least if you buy off a individual you get to drive the truck before buying it and we don't have to go through this long annoying EUC and waiting for a SF97
I hear you. I have wanted to buy one since they released them to civilians the first time. Individuals want an arm and a leg for one and we see why.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks