• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Finally Cleared

Jimma

Well my EUC for my first purchase just cleared after 122 days. I was able to email someone at Battle Creek to follow up on it. As of two days ago my file had not even been looked at after 120 days. Now I need a member to meet me at Ft. Jackson, SC to help me get the deuce out of there.

Jimma

Its a secret.......no just kidding. In a reply from GL they included a link to a dept that handles things in Battle Creek. I emailed from that link to them. They looked into it and got it done. I hessitate giving out the reps email so she does not feel abused or used but you can email them in battle creek the way I did by going to this website www.drms.dla.mil and get things started. It went from stalled to done in just about 3 days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks