• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Question

ApopkaFL

Banned
Question about the EUC. 1. I am registered with Central Contractor Registration as to my corporation; Should I feel out the EUC under the corporation or as an individual? Reason ask is my dad Owes and is paying back Federal income taxes owed for last year. Not on the Corporation but under his personal taxes. They ask to list all Officers. He is listed a an Officer in the company I was wondering since he owns taxes and I list him on the EUC as an officer will they reject the EUC?

velociT

I did mine as an individual.

As far as I know, since all your trucks were bought in the same auction you should only need to send in one EUC.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I don't think they are searching for individuals owing taxes, I would take that up with Battle Creek.

Given pops is on a payment plan, I would think that he is in the clear.

Please let us know what they say. Given this economy, it will be helpful to know.

Rick

ApopkaFL

Banned
Would it make it easer process on the EUC by using the Corp? Since I have been cleared and registered as a Central Contractor with the government on bpn.gov site?

O.D. Fever

I would do it as an individual. I have done both and the first two corp. ones were canceled and had to contact battle creek and jump thru more hoops so they would approve. Now all is well. good luck

KsM715

How is your account thru GL registered? Is it your personal account or does it have the Corp. name on it? What ever is on the account is what needs to be on the EUC or they will probably kick it back for revisions.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff is correct. Whatever your account is listed under is what will have to be on the EUC. The same name will also have to be on your sf97.

Scarecrow1

Keep it simple.... Buy and list things in your own name this will help you retain property if the company ever has a legal or finanial problem ......