• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Event: Tidioute, PA

I know, I know... this is from another site, but I have to promote my home area. Short notice- but it sounds pretty cool nevertheless. Being like 8 miles from my house, I would have expected more in the news. Nevertheless, enjoy!!

This all new type of WW II Reenactment will take place on the Allegheny River in Tidioute ,PA. For this event we are fighting through the town of Tidioute, to the bridge, for the bridge. The bridge will be "blown" by our professional fireworks company. The bridge will be captured and fighting will go on till the German Forces surrender.The bridge is a per WW 2 Steel Truss Bridge,built in 1933. It is 551ft long. We too have a excellent morning tactical. This will be in our 500 acre, 1 mile long stone quarry. Everyone will have a BLAST in it. This area and the town can handle everything with almost no problems. Tanks. half-tracks,jeeps , and trucks. Our tactical will be of the Erpeler Ley,the attack of the 99th Infantry Division against counter attacking mixed German forces trying to recapture the bridge. We have alot of German units and period vehicles already coming. Tactical is on sat at 10am. The Battle of the Ludendorff Bridge is a 3pm, public battle. This will be the most different event you ,your unit or vehicle will ever do. 5.00 per person. For more info please contact-- Pat A. Tarasovitch, Event Coordinator Hosted by: 99th Infantry Division,393rd Regiment , Easy Co. Erie,PA The Bridge at Remagen March 1945, Tidioute ,Pa

If youv'e never heard of Tidioute, I'm not suprised. It's in NW PA.

:)

battlebaby2

The Bridge at remagen August 2010

Hello,
Here is our link to the 2010 Bridge at Remagen Reenactment in Tidioute, Pa. This event is the only of its kind in WW II reenacting. The German forces are sold out with many vehicles coming. The American , Willie and Joes have a few spots open. Check us out or come to a totally new kind of WW II event. We are not your old reenactment of the past.
www.remagenbridge.com

Pat Tarasovitch, Event Coordinator
The Bridge at Remagen 1945 Tidioute ,Pa

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks