• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ever seen auxillary engine and transmission filters like this?

FFRCobra

2014-08-24 17.45.51.jpg2014-08-24 17.46.01.jpg2014-08-24 18.19.05.jpg2014-08-24 18.19.14.jpg

Oil filter is tapped off the rear side of the block on driver side and drains into the pan.

The tranny filter obviously taps in before and after the cooler (which I suppose actually lessens the effect of the cooler).

Also, in the first picture, what is that thing that looks like a pop-off valve for crank case pressure? Feels like something like a schrader valve on the bottom under a twist off cap.

ke5eua

This is where you would get your AOAP sample from. Should be a little nipple at the bottom, and with the engine running you would put your bottle under it, pull or push the tab (been a while so not sure on direction) and fill it up.

2014-08-24 17.45.51.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Someone else on here has the same setup, but I can't remember to save my life. Give it a day or two, I'm sure a link to the thread will get posted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks